Beeswax candle making sheets
Ingredients: Natural beeswax, organic dye.
- Sheet thickness - 1 mm, sheet weight 80-85 grams.
- Sheet length - from 400 mm to 415 mm
- Sheet width from 260 mm to 264 mm
How to make a candle:
Lightly heat the foundation sheet, put a wick cut to the size of the candle on the edge of the sheet, gently press it into the beeswax sheet with your fingers and start twisting the candle. When twisting, make sure that the edge of the candle is even, and the candle must be twisted tightly.
From one beeswax sheet of foundation measuring 410 mm by 260 mm, you can make the following number of candles:
- 1 sheet-1 candle size: height-260 mm, diameter-33mm
- 1 sheet - 2 candles in size: height - 200 mm, diameter - 25 mm
- 1 sheet - 4 candles in size: height -130 mm, diameter - 20 mm
- 1 sheet - 8 candles in size: height - 105 mm, diameter - 15 mm